At Earl's Plumbing, Heating & Air, we are rapidly growing, and now have a need for more Journeyman and Tradesman plumbers in our Service, Commercial, and Residential New Construction Plumbing Departments. We offer paid training, advancement/growth potential, take your truck home, vacation time, health insurance plan, and an outstanding group of guys to work with. At Earl's we believe in Quality, Integrity, Generosity, Hard Work and Respect - these characteristics, along with a positive attitude, are a must. To be considered, you must have a driver's license, be able to pass a criminal background check, and be able to pass an initial and random drug testing. We look forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities and Duties
• Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids.
• Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installations.
• Assembles fittings and valves for installation.
• Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed.
• Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary.
• Installs plumbing systems, including water heaters.
• Collaborates with customers in service, installing, and repairing plumbing.
• Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems.
• Analyses problems and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair.
• Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended use.
• Follows health and safety standards as well as complies with building codes.
• Sends reports documenting problems and actions taken.
• Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts.
• Utilize the latest technology for scheduling, reporting, and invoicing.
• Communicates productively with customers and co-workers.
Qualifications and Skills
Collaborative, Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills, Decision-Making Ability, Good Listening Skills, Strong Verbal Communication, Stress and Time Management Skills, Business and Accounting Skills, Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills, Mechanical and Technical Skills, Physical Stamina and Strength, Excellent Trouble Shooting Ability
Paid Training, Advancement/Growth Potential, Take Your Truck Home, Vacation Time, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans